Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

My Limited Kitchen Space

Living in a camper has some fun challenges - especially cooking a full meal in a kitchen!
I don't just heat up cans of soup, TV dinners or  other frozen meals and sandwiches -- I actually cook! I do a lot of baking and cooking large meals.


I've 12 inches - 1 foot of space where the coffee cup sits to work with when pot & pan cooking on the stove. Just about 9 or 10 inches to work with in front of it when cooking.




I've about 6 to 7 inches from the canisters to work with and about 20 to 21 inches wide here for sitting small things on when cooking.


Here I have about 12 inches deep and 18 inches wide to work with when cooking.


I can use a little of my desktop -- with hot pads naturally when needed.  I've got about 20 inches wide and 12 inches long to work with where the green table map sits when cooking or baking.

I have 18 inches long and 11 inches wide in that hole for dishes. So I found a double tiered drain board for that!

Lots of fun to work in such a small space - great challenges!!


No comments:

Post a Comment